Quality Seatpost

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
I've been searching for a 26.6 seatpost for the new project , and so far 'nothing' :roll:

Can anyone shed any light as to where I might be able to get one from ?

Ideally looking for lightweight and black...

Never thought it would be so hard to find a seatpost :roll:

Your help would be much appreciated.. :)

I Have seen some thompson's in the right size , and I think I might have to head that way, although I dont really want to , because I think it would not look right,and ultimately a bit too modern , The U.S.E. posts are the other option I had considered , but its the shimming that I am not keen of.. but I might have no choice :roll: :evil:

Any other suggestions would be very welcome.. :)

Roox s-4 come in black that size. I did have a link saved to a German shop that sold them, but can't seem to find it. Will have a little look for you.
Sorry for the incomplete response.

Perhaps not as 'quality' as you would like but AW cycles have a huge stock of Kalloy 400 mm seatposts from 26.0 to 27.2 mm in 0.2 mm increments - and for under £13! Maybe one of these will do whilst you look for something else?

I was going to mention the Kalloy as well.
The 2014 post that Chasertech in the US sell on E-bay is very light and nice looking. £20 delivered. They don't have 26.6 listed but have done before. Mine weighs just 225g. Its inline like a use post and two bolt available in black.

Back