Well off topic ;) Mp's Expenses

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Bit of an emotive issue this one and im surprised nobody's posted it up[too emotive maybe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ]

I just wondered what the non UK members thought about it :?

i see 1 mp was on a council funded trip to the usa when he got rumbled on the extra 18000 he got paid.........call the cops on these theiving goits...ps why would you go on a council funded trip in the first place...how to get suntans like the americans perhaps...spongers....wonders how bad the europe mps are now....some are claiming expenses on being caught over claiming i imagine too. :twisted:

What winds me up is the; 'i'll repay what ever i've claimed that is wrong'.
Does that mean its ok to rob a bank aslong as you give it back if you get rumbled? It's theft and whats worse is its theft from me! Lock em up :twisted:

Im quite enjoying it all in a cynical sort of way.

Prison sentences :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Dont make me laugh.
Juniors and near retirement's are the only casualties You'll see being bumped

Later they'll slip a clause somewhere or other preventing 'sensitive information' from ever becoming public knowledge ever again,possibly under anti-terrorism legislation ;)
At least we can expect unity in the house on that vote,100% all the way :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
-------------------------------

I wonder if the ones who had their claims reduced, felt 'hard done by' :LOL:

Harryburgundy":2pn85rnt said:
Small potatoes vs the real big shite we are in.

yup.

strikes me there was a 'gentleman's' (and women's!) agreement that you can claim pretty much what you like, in return for the public seeing below inflation payrises for the MPs.

and why isn't the question being asked: Why isn't the Claims Office being held to account - aren't they the guardians of the claims? Sure MPs could try to claim all sorts, but if the Claims Office said no, then that would have prevented all of this.

agree with above .

not a lot of money compared to what gas and electricity companies are making every month . :evil:

cchris2lou":3n7mgeav said:
not a lot of money compared to what gas and electricity companies are making every month . :evil:

Yup

My gas bill has just near doubled today :roll:

Pickle":39fzkn6f said:
cchris2lou":39fzkn6f said:

Yup

My gas bill has just near doubled today :roll:

exactly and nobody cares about it .

My opinion on the matter is very simple-

Thames Embankment

Lampposts

Clothesline

Bit like the end of Spartacus................ :x

Back