Am I reading this wrong

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Just received this message this morning, not sure what the guy is trying to say, but not very keen on the wording .. or is it just me,,

Hi, really sorry i havent gotten back in touch sooner. I am extremely interested but sadly wont be able to get the cash together for a couple of weeks yet (bought a pc wheel, which ate all my funds). There is one thing that bothers me though. Just recently one of my ut2k4 clanmates was telling me how he had found a website where ppl swap & part-ex mobile phones, final upshot being, he got completely stiffed. I realise that i prob sound like im doing my best to put u off and so i do hope not to offend u, if u are like myself, an honest person.

I have never dealt with this person, and dont think I will,, as I am not sure I am like him.. an honest person.. never know I might want a swap for a mobile phone :roll: :twisted:

This was my response, I was a bit pissed to be honest

WTF, ... I dont swap mobile phones.. .and I dont stiff people... when and if you have the money together for the @£$£%% , get back in touch.. if you can trust me..

You can see from my feedback and other people on this site that we dont rip people off...

Although there have been a few occasions when people have been ripped off on here and normal it is from new members..

Quote:
if u are like myself, an honest person.

Really dont like the way you have written this... I dont even know you, you dont know me,, NOT the way to go about things fella..

A computer game, That to be fair does still have quite a following its just my fingers were never fast enough/fatigued too quickly to be any good at it.

Is it like track and field? That hurts my finger,also Crossfire used to give me blisters!!

Al, wonder if i still have hungry Hippo's? :D

Back