Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:05 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Well I am a little peeved off,

Just got bumped by a car.

Stupid bloody woman did not look where she was going, she was driving round the back of the supermarket in Davidson Mains Edinburgh, and decided to park in a no park zone, obviously to save her fat ass some time as she had her little yappety dog in the passenger seat.

There is a row of parking spaces to the left as you go toward the rear of the supermarket, all of which were full, (including the handicap one with a non handicap car as usual), at the end of this row of spaces there is an area market out in stripes, the left of the corner is intended to be kept clear for lorries and buses, and this is where she decided to turn into, while I was side by side with the back half of her car, as I commuted home to watch my kids while the wife went out.

I feel lucky as in all I have is a sore finger on my right hand, her left mirror is a little messed up though, as it got damaged as she attempted to run me over as parking was so important.

I have to stress that this was one lazy effin cow! Not looking in her rear view mirror, not caring about her side mirror, only caring about getting her car as near to the supermarket door as possible as 20ft or so away from where she hit me across from the rear of the supermarket was a vast full car park of empty spaces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

just remember you will win the long game when she dies surprisingly young with a failed heart , rotten legs , or some other ailment

if its a loading area is there any cctv coverage ? might be worth having a look for cameras and asking the shop for the footage

sad thing is if you smash the window and drag her out your in the wrong

a few times now ive given the car a swift kick ( rear quarter is a goodun , hard panel to replace so often leads to a write off ) when they start shouting just calmly reply " i dont know who your talking to , i died back there when you hit me , i must be a ghost as you left me for dead "