Cotswold ride with Cas!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Met up with Cas and tiny ti today and went for a burn around my local circuit, Certainly confirmed my concerns for lack of riding and USA over eating but a very enjoyable ride even watching Cas wizzing off up them hills!!, Finished with a pint and cheasy chips :D and then CAS disappeared home to cook curry for her husband! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DSC05702.jpg

DSC05704.jpg

DSC05703.jpg

DSC05706.jpg

DSC05707.jpg

DSC05709.jpg

clockworkgazz":3k7blq9l said:
looks like a great day out- do we have the makings of our first retro bike marrage? ;)

Sorry to disappoint the romantics amongst you- just mates - last line of Dave's report should read - and then CAS disappeared home to cook curry for her husband!

Great day out though Dave - specially the ford!!

Looked good to ride at the Cotwolds with all those posh cottages, Cas what bike you riding?, noticed you have some good spec on the bike with Middleburn cranks, P2 forks and various Hope items on it, liked the blue colours on the grey frame.

Great pics daj/cas. Looks like a nice day out. I love the stone work on those cottages down there, really beautiful place

Bike is built on a custom ti frame made by XADC in China. You may have seen my various posts about it whilst I was building it. And as you say lots of Middleburn and Hope items.

Middleburn Duo crankset with 29T and 44T rings. Hope hubs on Mavic 717 rims. Hope QR skewers, seatpost clamp and headset.

P2s were customised by the LBS to fit the frame and stripped and powdercoated.

Blue Froggleg cantis - (what a joy they were to set up!)

And the bar set up mainly thanks to the for sale thread on retrobike - narrow drop bars, 8speed barend shifters, top cross levers, and normal brake levers.

XT cassette and XTR rapidrise rear mech, Ultegra on the front but that may change.

And best of all it's great fun to ride. Decals will follow - but it's nicknamed Tiny Ti!

Back