al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Just got back from the vet, i had to have my cat of 19 years put to sleep.

it really hurts. Can't stop bloody crying! I'm missing him curling up in my arms already.

Al. bye felix. :cry:

That's a real shame, very good innings though. Rather than a kitten maybe consider re-homing an adult cat?

Sorry to hear that, pets become part of the family and it is a sad day when they part. Your cat had a hell of a good life 19 years, that was down to the kind and loving owners.

Sorry for your loss AL i hope you will remember the nice cosey times (and all the times you had to get up during the night to find the livestock they had releaced) Try some hens next its not any easier when you lose one but you get a egg instead of a half eaten rodent.

My last family pet had to be put to sleep shortly before I moved down to Oxford. I still expect her to come bouncing around the corner when I go back to visit my folks.

Rhodesian Ridgeback, 13 when she went. Very good innings for a large dog, but still sadly missed.

I feel for you dude, give it some time then get a kitten into the house.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry to hear. 19 is a great age for cats. And I'm sure he had a great life. Happy memories

Latest posts

Back