Own up

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Who's parked the pink Cannondale outside the Cotton Centre (London Bridge)? The colour is offending the tourists :LOL:

al-onestare":3s9uth07 said:
Who's parked the pink Cannondale outside the Cotton Centre (London Bridge)? The colour is offending the tourists :LOL:

Pink would offend every body :LOL:

Isn't 'parking the pink Cannondale' a childish cyclists euphemism for having sex?

Not surprised the tourists are offended!

Russell":khmqrxe4 said:
Isn't 'parking the pink Cannondale' a childish cyclists euphemism for having sex?

Not surprised the tourists are offended!

:p I think we should retain this for future usage- d'ye think they'll allow it in Urban Dictionary??

Russell":14hx5n5q said:
I hadn't heard that one. Is it a reference to Cannondales being rather on the stiff side?

Anthony":1zpn7g3k said:
Russell":1zpn7g3k said:
I hadn't heard that one. Is it a reference to Cannondales being rather on the stiff side?

...and failing with age, and the fact that there is usually a twat riding on top of it being thrown all over the place and getting sore (joke, honest, don't burn me cannondale riders)

UKTV History, or whatever it's called now, plays Adam Hart-Davis riding a pink Cannondale all day!

Back