Birthsday cards and ex-wives

mtbfix

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So we split up six years ago, on good terms, and have moved on with our lives. We don't have a great deal of contact these days and I was wondering whether one continues to endlessly send birthday cards to one another? What are your experiences?

I don't send or receive cards to/from my ex-wife. Mind you, she doesn't send her mum a mother's day card either. That'll happen if she catches us in bed together. :oops:

Only the first part of this story is true. Honest. :LOL:

No way. Once an ex always an ex. And gone. But the first ex wife is still friends. In fact I'm 'her' on line. Doing the on line dating for her. Vetting out the perv's, nutters, married and so on out. As she is no good using the net. I have found one she likes. So just call me 'cupid' :LOL:

No way. Once an ex always an ex. And gone. But the first ex wife is still friends. In fact I'm 'her' on line. Doing the on line dating for her. Vetting out the perv's, nutters, married and so on out. As she is no good using the net. I have found one she likes. So just call me 'cupid'

Thats quite random but pretty cool you are still mates :D

daj":2d590l1k said:
No way. Once an ex always an ex. And gone. But the first ex wife is still friends. In fact I'm 'her' on line. Doing the on line dating for her. Vetting out the perv's, nutters, married and so on out. As she is no good using the net. I have found one she likes. So just call me 'cupid'

Thats quite random but pretty cool you are still mates :D

yes. If I need help (a car & driver) then she is the one. And if she needs a letter for a parking ticket/car fine, english help & general life help then she asks me.
The present GF is fine with it. Well she has to. As that's the way it is. :roll:

I'm with Tintin on this, Once an ex always an ex. If you must send her a birthday card, at least fart in the envelope so you get the last laugh every birthday :LOL:

I get the impression that, tintin aside, we may have some folk who have not separated on civil terms on here.

mine was an evil life suckin beech from which i some how(with the help of our robot overlords heheh) managed to escape.....ironically into a marriage with kids ........so that worked out well then. :?

marrage no chance me and my missus are happy without the

1.marrage cost
2.divorce cost

why payout for steps 1 and 2 dont do either and have a happier time and use the cash from step 1 for bikes and holidays.
and the cash from step 2 for a good holiday brakedown if you split.

in the words of the little russion meerkat friend aleksandr SIMPLES :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back