A new addition to the family (tiny, cute dog content)

barry2017

Old School Grand Master
I've been round to my dad's today, and look who's here to greet me!
DSCN0268.jpg

Cheeky little madam, she's taken over my dog's basket. Good thing he's such a gentle soul.
DSCN0270.jpg

she's very sweet! :D

I'm in a dogless house at the mo', as our two field spaniels have gone for their hair cuts.

I'ts great when they get back as they act like puppies!! :D

Al. just a three legged cat keeping me company.

Dogs back from hairdressers! :roll:

Within two minutes Jake peed an the floor and Toby ate the cats food with his pills in! its great to have things back to normal again. :D

Al, on his hands and knees, Cornwall.

Cheeky git! ;)
She's sat next to my foot. I sit on the floor at my dad's, the armchairs aren't very nice.
I was trying to use the fill in flash on my camera, as you can see without a great deal of success.

Just how bad does a chair need to be that the floor is more comfortable? :shock:

Al. Sat on a chair!

What can I say? I have an affinity for floors, and it lets me pay more attention to the dogs. For a couple of years I was drinking a huge amount, and it was the only thing I couldn't fall off.
The problem with life on a tiny narrowboat is the fact that you can't stretch right out, ever. It's either a tiny, uncomfortable bed (a normal double is too long to fit across the boat) you have to have a 6' x 4' bed, or a not very comfortable chair.
A vast expanse of luxuriantly carpeted floor is something I never thought I'd appreciate like I do now.

Back