im now royaly p155ed off

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
my boss got his secretery (his cousin) to phone me to say they are refusing to pay me my sick pay even though in my contract it says im entiteled to 10days from day 1 of sick as my self cert is not good enough (its the nhs one i gave him that everyone else takes he wants a sighned dr's note) even though he sent me home on saterday to go to the hospital now i gotta go back to the dr's wednesday to get signed off sick and have to pay for a drs note thats god knows how much

:x :x :x

You don't need ANY cetificate for 7 days or so (forget how long) under law.

Stick it to the nob. HSE whatever AND Employment people whatsits AND NoWinNowFee :D

Actually, no idea what I would do, but rest yourself

Sounds like your boss has something to hide?

He seems to be covering his back over the accident.

Nail the mother! i was made redundent a few months after i injured my back at work. This all sounds strange to me!

Al.

contact the citizen advice people. May help. And any body else can support your side of things too

the thing is the doc wont let me go back to work til next week ealiest and she's sorting out a propper doc's cert for next week but the guys just being funny because it coursed him an inconveince so this is the last straw after god knows how many times i have stayed late to help and not asked for overtime or got any anyway and phone calls asking me to come in on my day off and just dropping every thing for him and bailling him out when he makes mistakes he has a very bad attitude and im not standing for it any more he talks to me like im 5 most days as he thinks i thick

sorry for the ranting iv'e not been this mad at somone and there shit attitude for a very long time

my mum and brother are going to get my stuff tomorrow and ask him to bring the accident book to mine so i can fill it in

He is in the wrong.

You must stay in his employ or let him make the next move!

Do not leave your job. This sounds like the very thing he is wanting?

He has a responsibility to you as his employee and by all accounts he has waved these. You are in a far better position staying put!

How long have you been working for him?

Al.

Back