21042009227.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 983
  • 21042009228.jpg
    21042009228.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 983
  • 21042009229.jpg
    21042009229.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 983
I vaguely remember going there as a nipper. It was across the city though so a 'special trip' for a kid of 5.

Are you seriously going to tell us that there are 'too many uphills' in Norwich?

:D :cool: very nice area.

Now all you need is an engine for your motobike :LOL:

the top inch of ground is old dry leave bits so there is sod all grip but its a fab area to ride in...was very quiet and could hardly hear anyone cept the tweeties...lots of exposed roots so the downhills were just a touch pant wetting........could easily live there .

as for the "wheres the engine " gag....if only i got 300 quid each time i heard that.....fwiw it climbs really well cos i took it up the first hill(a complete sod ) without any worries. :D

gibbleking":2lgt4xc6 said:
as for the "wheres the engine " gag....if only i got 300 quid each time i heard that.....fwiw it climbs really well cos i took it up the first hill(a complete sod ) without any worries. :D

Try walking past a pub with just a bicycle wheel. All the old one liners come out
:roll: :roll:

looks good . last pic looks interesting , be nice to put in a couple little berms

ive seen a sticker on a dh bikes swingarm that says " if you ask me where the engine is , ill punch you in your face " :LOL:

a little part of me dies when someone says pushbike , usually the part that would consider them a person worth listening to :LOL: it always comes from those people driving the 2 wheeled cars you sit on top of , what are they called ? twisties ? twistgrip bikes ? something like that :LOL:

Back