ow sh1t iv'e done it now

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
good evening guys and girls i think iv'e had it this time

as some of you know i get bad muscle pains and i regularly trap my siatic nerve but this time i might be out of riding for a little while longer than a couple of days, at work on saturday i was putting a loverly ridgeback ladys bike on the upper display when i felt a big pop in my neck followed by a big crack then intense pain this was 10am yesterday morning got the missus and my mum to take me straight up the A&E and low and behold i pop a disc in my neck and i can hardly move my head and the spasms are mad the plus side diazipan and 30/500 cocodamol are making it a lot easier the bad bad side i cant ride for two weeks or more depending n how lon it takes to settle down and sort itself out :cry: :cry: :cry: and i was looking forword to going out with my mate mark today as i havn't been riding with him for like 3 weeks now :x :x im only 25 why am i falling apart so soon

any idea why it's happening? can you see an osteopath or chiropractor to put you straight after you've healed?

one of the club guys is a back spechalist so sorted there i was more worried as my hands and feet went to pins and needles for hours as soon as it happened (i was really bricking it) and sorry for the spelling mistakes cant fully concentrate on the pain killers properly :oops: last weekend i couldn't ride as back was bad now this week m neck and 2 week min rest period its as if naturer and lady luck dont wont me to ride :evil:

im only 25 why am i falling apart so soon

just wait 'til you get to my age Fella.........it's a whole new world of pain :roll:

seriously, take it easy and get it sorted...backs can be a real problem and can take a while to get sorted.......these Retro race machines 'll kill you, get yourself a modern 'sit up and beg' style bike, riser bars and all.................oh, you already have :LOL:

get well soon mate!

jango":13p7q0cs said:
im only 25 why am i falling apart so soon

just wait 'til you get to my age Fella.........it's a whole new world of pain :roll: /quote]

And embarrassment :oops:

Chin up it could be worse :?

get well soon mate! :D

Just reading the description makes feel sick!!

I popped two lower discs five years ago and am still in recovery! :shock:

Infact just this morning it went at work,so no bikes for a week and back to physio!

Hope things go ok for you. Have you seen a Chiropractor at all ?

I have been seeing mine for a couple of years now.He realigns me every three months or so now.

Al.

Al after reading that I think you have made Cannondale king feel so much better :LOL:

good luck on getting better ck....just dont rush things.....and no cheating and riding when you shouldnt cos it will set you back months.. :shock:

<looks at rapidly healing scars on hand>

Bugger - used to suffer excruciating back pain when still 'growing' in my late teens early 20's - Dr. advised to change to a harder mattress. Never had a bad back since.

Back