Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Officially entering Silly Season..

What parties you got on?

Went to one last week, my old work's do.. The Secretary abused one of their main Clients [Colonial First State] for perving at her thru her obviously translucent dress.. Cracker..

Off out tomorrow night with my work on Sydney Harbour, Bosses have bought part share in a Cruiser so should be awesome.. :cool:

Don't do works do's,

bit of a miserable git when it comes to christmas :evil:

when they ask why I don't go to parties I tell them I don't mix with scum :shock: .................................... they leave me alone and never ask again :!:

besides, they usually ends up in tears anyway and get banned from ever going to that venue again.

Working in the catering trades , I hate them .
You get abused , and insulted by drunk people . :twisted:

I don't do them as a rule. "But i have to work with you all, why would I want to go out with you?" Most people believe I'm joking, a little bit yes, but a lot no!

Not quite a christmas do, but almost... I'm a memebr of a mountain rescue team and every christmas we have a fund raising pub crawl around my village (Hayfield), we murder a few carols and drink too much beer and raise a couple of hundred quid (we probably spend that 5 times over on drink), also earns lots of brownie points with the village.

So if anyone is out drinking in Hayfield this Friday (15th Decemeber) you have been warned!

my christmas do laid on tomorrow.

agree with the 'why would I go out with that bunch of arses for a drink' but there are a few ok :D

Its all laid on, and in work time, so not bad to start, and then after the hotel meal and organised fun afternoon disco :shock: the real night starts..

Gotta try though in an engineering company of mainly men :cry:

Next friday.. Bowling and a curry. We're all class.

Another all male engineering company though. Boring!

same here i dont do work do,s over half the blokes i work with are brown tonguers so i keep away.And i suppose thats why i didnt get a pay rise last year.
thwang

Have my work do at a local golf club tomorrow night, every year I say never again but I always end up going and having a laugh!

One of the girls from the engineering office always drags me up to the dancefloor.......two left feet me :oops:

Stu

Looks like tonite might be a WashOut anyways, pissing it down here at the moment.. :?

Gotta love a Works Disco..

stu":uhq3x9b5 said:
One of the girls from the engineering office always drags me up to the dancefloor.......two left feet me

stu, are you just being modest? ;)

saturday_night_fever_big.jpg

Back