Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Get a memory foam mattress.

Al. :D

Carry on !!

I have one of those. I really did notice the difference in pain levels with my tadgered shoulders. One word of caution though especially if you live in sub-tropical Cornwall, they do feel hotter in the summer.

Thank you for bringing this serious topic in line! ;)

Yes it has been very good for my creamed lower back.

yes they do feel a little warmer in the Summer, but the benefits are wonderfull.

Al.

ps if you need any more info go to www.als deadsmart memory beds.com ;) :LOL:

Iwasgoodonce":3iadeime said:
I have one of those. I really did notice the difference in pain levels with my tadgered shoulders. One word of caution though especially if you live in sub-tropical Cornwall, they do feel hotter in the summer.

Yes i'll second that, they hold the heat a helluva lot! Last summer I was constantly throwing the covers off through the night with ours. They are good though, we got one as my mrs shattered her shoulder bad on her horse and was finding it very painfull to sleep on our old mattress. No problems whatsoever with this one :D

They are indeed awesome!i have had one for about 3 years and the only problem i find is that they are that good you don't ever want to go on holiday and face lesser mattresses! Not everyone notices the fact they are warmer-i certainly haven't noticed a difference. They are now availiable with a cool max cover to keep temperatures down and an enterprising company are doing cool max fitted sheets-i can give you their number if you are getting too hot.

Back