pay cuts

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
well i,m having a crap time got into work this morning pay cut as from monday after paying my bills i have around £20 left pw might have to get a job working in a pub but they are closeing down faster than dodos diserpeiring

think the word you are looking for is "arse!"

just happened to a mate of mine aswel, 150 less each month and he struggles already coz he's in london.

maybe use the 20quid from one week to get a bottle of whiskey and get bladdered!

Sorry to hear that, these are bad times. Atleast your incomings are still greater than outgoings, I know it's not much consolation! I have got a second job myself at the moment, it's getting quite common.

Sorry to hear that fella...its tough out there. Have a look on moneysavingexpert , there are so many ways of reducing your monthly expenditures...if you have them that is. My Mrs is superb at this now,,,she even lets me have pocket money :oops: :(

Thats crap, Sorry!

And to anyone else going through this kind of thing. Hope things turn round soon.

Al.

Chin up! Could be worse I have gone from 30k to 0 a year! Money is running out after 4 months of bills and Morgage payments :LOL: :(

i was told, my pay was frozen for this year. time to go back to arms dealing, where theres a war, theres a score.

Back