Retro Nike?

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Do you like what I did there? lol, anyway to the point was thinking maybe somebody on here can help me before I go crazy. I was watching fast and the furious 3 on tv the other day (tokyo drift) and one of the characters in the film is selling some red suede air jordans on it, and I want a pair but have no idea what they are, seeing as there seems to be about 5 million different versions of jordans lol. Anybody got a clue what they are?

see I cant even find a pic of them on the net, and not through lack of trying. I've even been on that rainer site with hundreds of trainers and trawled through pages of jordans. Even done a quick search on youtube to see if I can come up with a clip with the trainers in :cry:

side21-03.gif

thats the only true red shoe on the air jordans site, the rest are all either white or black with red trim

http://www.air-jordans.com/ok_index.html

IIRC, off the top of my head, I don't remember any red suede ones until about MJ-13's in about '97 ish.

if that helps.

like these...

Attachments

• air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-varsity-red-1.jpg
    air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-varsity-red-1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,365
of course, IMO, the prettiest was the 11...

Attachments

• 1024X768WallpaperAirJordan11.jpg
    1024X768WallpaperAirJordan11.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,364
closely follwed by the 10...(with the history on the sole).

;)

Attachments

• Air_Jordan_10.jpg
    Air_Jordan_10.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,362
letmetalktomark":1w0xqwat said:
Wu-Tangled":1w0xqwat said:
of course, IMO, the prettiest was the 11...

Nonsense, absolute nonsense :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was all about the 6.....

Air_Jordan_6.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

oh so so wrong! If you're way back then, you have to go MJ5.

6,7,8 and 9 - all awful.

(especially 9 in that khaki green brown colour.)

As a chap that collected all through the jordan years, personally i think Nike peaked about 96. Good years 95-97. Footscapes, Terra Tors, Max 95's, Flights, Mocs, Shakes, Bakins, Darwins, so so many classics in that era.

Back