2 months long enough to wait?....

Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
It has been covered many times before but i need to rant :evil:

Paid for an item on Feb 10th, and i'm still waiting? Have I been patient enough? There have been several broken promises, but I think I have been nice enough up until now.

When I sell stuff, if the buyer hasn't had it within a week max then i feel very guilty, as once they have been paid for they are no longer mine, but some people have different attitudes. I know some guys are busy ( i am too, but still make the time if selling!!), and I don't expect things wihin a week, especially if bought off here, but I think 2 month is very excesive? You guys agree?

I have had several bad experiences now :evil:

rant over :evil:

This place has such a good feeling about it , i have traded on here a few times and only had one delayed experience which all got sorted out in the end.
I take it you have done the numerous pm's while the user has been on here etc...etc..?

Gc

Yes pm'dseveral times, and promises made etc etc, he's not posted on here since March 23rd now :(

I can just feel my frustration building up inside, I am very patient, but i will suddenly snap on people if trust is broken :? :evil:

bah, it's not the forums fault, mods have enough headaches(like posting in the wrong section :LOL: ) , just some users have bad attitudes towards others and maybe think they have more important things to do, just shows people's real charactor. i try and treat everyone the same, race, colour, creed, rich or poor, i treat them all as i would want to be treated.

being ignored and broken promises just piss me off.

I wonder what the time limit is before a mod takes an interest, or do you have to be in the hallowed "inner circle" of people.

I have noticed this before in the past....

not going to win any friends, but it's just my observation.

Back