How you guys do it??

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Right i see on most of you guys that post on this site have a long list at the bottom of your posts of bikes that you got.

My question is if you have wifes how you get away with having so many bikes??

what problem would they have with it ?

i have 2 bikes in the kitchen . a bike in the garden . 2 road bikes in the spare room as well as 6 other frames ( i have a habit of buying frames , i can stop any time )

rojo":1x3kymz5 said:

Yes, and build the collection slowly..... ;)

Finding the odd bargain on ebay that can be split to make a few ££'s is also good, as it finds the hobby. If the hobbby pays for itself effectively, then that leads to a happy relationship :cool:

share the love

Share the love, well, try and involve them anyway.
My partner only has the odd ride round the village or the local woods but to be honest she hasnt been well for a while and has only just had a kidney transplant but she has been riding a bit lately. She has travel to track meets and road races as well as MTB race with me for a while so she knows the scene fairly well.
Thats why I am marrying her quite soon as if she puts up with me then she is far too good to let go :roll:
As a wedding present I got her a gold Stumpjumper :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

and she still wants to marry me.....................................fool ;)

Jamie

Pickle":21h8yy0k said:
rojo":21h8yy0k said:

Yes, and build the collection slowly..... ;)

Finding the odd bargain on ebay that can be split to make a few ££'s is also good, as it finds the hobby. If the hobbby pays for itself effectively, then that leads to a happy relationship :cool:

I see thats a good point.

May I refer you to the Retrobikers Owners Manual.
Page One
Rule One
All bikes and parts should never be delivered to your home address. Make suitable arrangements at work or a friends address.
(Not that I have a collection...but I do go through them :roll: )

Re: share the love

Jamiedyer":19fxebf9 said:
Share the love, well, try and involve them anyway.
My partner only has the odd ride round the village or the local woods but to be honest she hasnt been well for a while and has only just had a kidney transplant but she has been riding a bit lately. She has travel to track meets and road races as well as MTB race with me for a while so she knows the scene fairly well.
Thats why I am marrying her quite soon as if she puts up with me then she is far too good to let go :roll:
As a wedding present I got her a gold Stumpjumper :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

and she still wants to marry me.....................................fool ;)

Jamie

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back