Been a while....

greenfinger

Retro Guru
Hey folks throught it was about time I started spending too much time on the net looking at retro kit again! Been a while since I last posted, been busy doing lots of overtime, getting a second job and getting back in shape.

The trek( :p ) is languishing in the cellar as a nice m-trax complete with xt/lx, manitou spyder r's etc has been doing the rounds at my trails and even a bit of commuting to keep the fitness up. Will post a pic of my new steed as soon as i get round to taking some.

Anyway, hope to be a bit more active again and look forward to hearing from you all :cool:

Hello Greenfinger from the MacRetro Clan,

I thought you'd been quiet for a while, we'd love to see you at one of our meets.

Next ones Carron Valley on 19th April, also others in May in Highlands and Ae on the 16th May so loads to choose from.

Also a load of us are going to the single speed champs in Dalby, Yorkshire in June.

Keep biking :D

Such is life that even vintage bikes take second place some times :shock: Good that you have not forgotten us :D

Thanks guys! Velo, definately up for a meet at some point I shall try and keep up to date with where and when and see which ones I could make :cool:

Back