May-day Motorbike Ride.

Konaglider

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Does anyone else on here, who rides a motorbike, do the Locksbottom, Orpington to Hastings, Kent(via A21) ride?

I should be doing it,fingers crossed, with the Mrs. on the back.I used to live in Bromley, Kent, now in Devon so bit of a trek to get there to start with. Weather allowing though, will be a great ride.

Literally hundreds of riders make their way down there.I think some start from the Ace Cafe, somewhere in London not sure where exactly,but we start from Locksbottom High St. along with many many others at roughly 10ish(I think).

A great ride out, Mayday bank holiday monday :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 479
Hiya mate – if you want something a bit closer to home how about the Taunton Easter Egg run. Usually a great turn out (in the hundreds) of bikers who take the day to run around north somerset delivering easter eggs to hospices and disadvantaged children.

Weather permitting I'm hoping to do it this year – on L-plates – assuming it isn't tipping down with rain.

It leaves the White Lodge (turn left at the first set of lights on the dual carriageway off jct 25) at around 10:300-11ish on Saturday morning. And bring some easter eggs :D

Hi Crayons,

I should be doing the same thing Easter Egg Run, but only around N.Devon and on Sunday, I think :?

Only going all that distance in May because: chance to see my folks, bit of a break for us and a good excuse for a long blast on the bike in hopefully good weather :D

Back