Job Interview at last!

rc300

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Thank god! An interview at last!
It's been 4 months out of work now, and I was giving up on finding a Job back in the trade. N't odd repairs and servicing for people in the shed have slowed down.....but just got a email asking me to go down and see a company (can't say who at the mo) for a interview next week!

Was wondering on how you guys in the same situation were getting on? :D

congrats :D

fook all for me :cry: the few jobs available i apply for never get back to me

Same here there were about 6 jobs applied for that never even acknowledged my application.
Last week I even went into Evans in nottingham and gave them my CV as they were looking for staff. The manager asked about my experience and I think he began to worry for his job! :LOL:

yup,good luck bud.i fell back into work with my previous employer its still abit steady but i aint ever gonna complain again :D

Good luck but dont get your hope up just in case., I had 4months and 128 applications with only 5 interviews before a job offer. And now I'm 2 weeks in.

Very best of luck to all you guys looking for work- it will come! Let us know how you get on D and hopefully see you out on one of our rides again soon.

Si

If any one happens to be a out of work Business development director (im not entirely sure what it is that means either) theres a role going at our place. Likely to be £50k + I would thought.

Latest posts

Back