Who lives in Wetherby?

Defiant":3h5li50u said:
It's an off topic for real,....but who lives in Wetherby?
I sometimes drive past it if thats any use? Fancy moving there do you Bas? :LOL:

Si

Dr S":1zv44ga5 said:
Defiant":1zv44ga5 said:
It's an off topic for real,....but who lives in Wetherby?
I sometimes drive past it if thats any use? Fancy moving there do you Bas? :LOL:

Si

there is a shop there that ows me 11K,..so if you are near ;)
They stopped calling me back and i am affraid that they are closing down,.. :evil:

and yes,..i want to move there,..it is to flat overhere ;)

Wetherby is nearly as flat as Amsterdam.... My parents go bike riding there to avoid hills.

dbmtb":2c9ixzks said:
Wetherby is nearly as flat as Amsterdam.... My parents go bike riding there to avoid hills.

ow,... :?

where should i go then ?;)

(how about offtopic in a offtopic ;) )

If you tell me where to go riding next month in Nunspeet, I'll tell you where to go in North Yorkshire. Deal?

Defiant":d7x4f0ep said:
there is a shop there that ows me 11K,..so if you are near ;)
They stopped calling me back and i am affraid that they are closing down,.. :evil:

and yes,..i want to move there,..it is to flat overhere ;)

I live about, 10 miles away and usually drive through it at least once a month. I also know quite a few people who live there. If you name the shop, I can ask if its still open!

I wouldn't live there, too near a motorway and its in West Yorks!

My Leeds pad is mere minutes drive from Wetherby, (Alwoodley, N.Leeds) and i'll have you know its quite a nice little town :)

Is a bit close to the A1M but its far enough off the main road to be peaceful. And a bonus...its in west yorks! :p

Let me know if I or any of my associates can be of any help in recovering your interests Bas.

Si

Back