BMBS Round 1 - Sherwood Pines

Caramba Kid

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Great weekend & fantastic weather :D

The first rider to eat dirt was ok & straight back on his bike.
Look out for the rider who goes off to the left & hops the huge log - he makes up a good 6 places with that move :shock:

Second rider to eat dirt doesn't fair so well & you can hear his collar bone snap on the clip :(

Honorary mentions should go to 2 riders using RC300 with RC31 forks holding their own against the majority on full suspension rigs & a junior who despite ripping off his rear mech ran the last 1 1/2 laps (10km) pushing his bike!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISobBbAxgs

nice one caramba i didnt bother turning up to watch yoof but from about noon onwards i was stood just up from the wheel change area :LOL: or in line for a cup of tea , poor lass didnt have a clue :roll:

It's the first time I'd used the video feature on this camera (old Fuji S9500) & really pleased with the results, shutter lag was too long to take any action photos.

Great weekend allround, we reckon Olly lost the sprint for 2nd place cos he'd got an original green Wild Slipper on the rear :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Need to get my bike repaired for the RB ride on 19th April.
Managed to give my X-lite XLR Ti bars a 5 degree downward sweep after hitting an unexpected drainage ditch :roll: thought I'd bust both wrists again but was just being a drama queen :oops:

Yeah, was a good weekend - apart from Caramba's bar bending !
Cracking weather too.
Kudos must also go to the guy on the Cannondale that did a good 3 or 4 laps with a seriously bent and wobbly front wheel - including hopping the log everytime.
Found some nice bits of singletrack I'd not seen before on our aturday afternoon potter so hopefully we'll take these in again on the 19th meet.

Back