great toolkit from lidl £24.99

no campy and point taken about local bike shop but given there is a cassette removal tool, chain whip, bottom bracket tool, crank bolt remover, headset spanner 1inch 1 1/8 and 1 1/4 cone spanners allen keys ect... you would be crazy not to consider it.

Bear in mind that I am an LBS bloke and have a vested interest in supermarkets sloping off and allowing life to be breathed back into independant retailers and town centres.

SANY00080.jpg

mtbfix":3sslwbw2 said:
Bear in mind that I am an LBS bloke and have a vested interest in supermarkets sloping off and allowing life to be breathed back into independant retailers and town centres.

I wholeheartly agree with the comment about out of town supermarkets and the effect on town centres and would be lost without my LBS but the internet/supermarkets all offer great deals wether they be bike related or not and we all have to think about money these days- bike shops have never been about selling stuff, if they provide a good service you will buy stuff whilst in but maybe not everything :roll:

There is no argument to fully defend my position that does not come out like a retailer endeavouring to line his pockets and my missus does the groceries at Sainsburys so the hypocracy weakens my position further.

Nice Campag. set. You could probably buy everything in the local Lidl for less!

no LBS where i live either and I am in between two towns which are not small .

my town in france has at least 5 lbs and is 10 times smaller .

Back