al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Just back from Volksworld show, and can now let the cat out of the bag!!

The car Evil Ben lewis and me have been doing is a 1968 vw Country buggy?

A very rare factory built car from Australia. It was a basket case six weeks ago but now has show quality underpinnings, Fuchs chrome rims
and a porsche 912 motor ( on loan for photo shoot) Cheers Chewy! The only thing i have done with the body is to wd40 it as a bit of protection.
So 41 years in the outback has left one or two battle scars! just the way it should be!!

me being a complete plum at Compooters i can't sort the short vid clip we have. but if one of you bods could lift it from www.restowagenuk.com
in forums under general chat the thread is 4 up in bens new creation.

Hope someone can, as the sound of the motor with 4 straight cut tubes out the back sounds like a WWII bomber.

My life may be back to some sort of order for a week or two, and i know i have been slacking with some of you :oops: please pm me with your rants and requests!

All the best too yoo's

Al, Creambloodycrackered, home! :D

i'm fairly sure that is the single most rediculous vw i have ever seen in my life.love it

Yes, nuts in it ?

And whats even madder is that the floor pan that has been lovingly painted and detailed is now mashed!! :LOL:

I am glad Ben had made the seats to hinge, as we have been beating the floor straight with a hammer! :LOL:

Lifes good!

Al.

Safety Shmafety ! ;)

It was my mrs idea to fill the car with baldies and call it the egg box! :LOL:

Its real name is Slam box.

Al, :D

Latest posts

Back