THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
The finest tortilla chips in the world....EVER!!!

PHILEAS F*CKING FOGG!!!

It's been a while, but they're going to s*it all over crappy Doritos and Pringles...

Am I slightly overexcited about this?

Not at all................The Daddy is Back!!

*reminisces............medomsley road, consett...........punjab airways.......aahhhhhh................*

Lysander":2pjnfmqt said:

*reminisces............medomsley road, consett...........punjab airways.......aahhhhhh................*

Taj Mahal class. That was a very funny advert! I saw these in Sainsbury. Sadly off the menu for me as they contain tomato powder.

Iwasgoodonce":1eudgq6z said:
Lysander":1eudgq6z said:

Taj Mahal class. That was a very funny advert! I saw these in Sainsbury. Sadly off the menu for me as they contain tomato powder.

Don't tell me you are allergic to tomato powder?

Pffft......

Roast Beef Monster Munch are back in the shops, No other Crisp comes close :cool: :LOL:

exbiker":24yjq454 said:
Pffft......

Roast Beef Monster Munch are back in the shops, No other Crisp comes close :cool: :LOL:

I disagree, the Picked Onion flavour still beats them hands down!!

Welcome back to Phileas too, I have memories of getting a big bag of the tortillas, a big chocolate bar and a bottle of wine to munch through watching a rented movie on a Saturday night many thousands of years ago!

Mr Burgandy, I think I am. I'm not 100% sure as I have not had any tests but I think tomato products make me very unwell! What is very odd is that I can eat as many fresh tomatoes as I like with no ill effects.
The merest hint of tomato puree or powder however, turn me from a 'mild mannered janitor' into a leading light in the pebble dashing industry for at least 48 hours. Any food experts out there, HELP!

i hope it never gets to the stage where i reminisce a packet of crisps and a mars bar :LOL:

wine is a fine suggestion though :D

Back