The Apprentice...

Mrs forced me to watch it......couldn't believe how thick the contestants were..at least for this first challenge. Boy, and what egos...amazing :LOL:

Funny as tho, have you ever seen a bloke that can't even wash a car, fancy leaving the doors open whilst jet washing :roll:

I've been talking about it at work this morning and we were noting that unless you had a significant number of tools on the programme it wouldn't be real 'entertaining' TV. So there's 3 or 4 that appear to know what they are doing and then the rest are car/mobile phone salespeople.

Like Dragon's Den - They deliberately send people there with the stupidest inventions just so that the smug millionaire can say 'I'm out'.

It's reality TV - and we all know what that can do.

:LOL:

Great telly!
Yes they put some right tools in there, thats what makes it great...basically cos they dont even know they are tools. :LOL:

BUT...how ugly was that wench that left?? :shock:

heathy":3cpeb9x5 said:
Funny as tho, have you ever seen a bloke that can't even wash a car, fancy leaving the doors open whilst jet washing :roll:

I did not know car had to be washed .... :LOL:

Did the washing up. Had a shave and a shower. Came down as some random was ejected from the board room. Another episode successfully dodged. Herself watches it as secretly she wishes she was young enough to enter.

gump":5s9j7djh said:
:LOL:

Great telly!
Yes they put some right tools in there, thats what makes it great...basically cos they dont even know they are tools. :LOL:

BUT...how ugly was that wench that left?? :shock:

I was thinking that too, looked like someone had set about her with a spade :LOL:

Ah Its a well put together programme. glad its back I think the tools need to be there though you do wonder if these are the clever movers and shakers in the UK's businesses. :? look at the comic relief one, even that had ego tools in it.

Just glad my job is more low key at least, couldn't put up with more BS on a daily basis.

Theres always gonna be probs though, all ego maniacs trying to push ahead so the team leader is always bound for trouble and a slippery pack and no thinking time really.

Latest posts

Back