Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post subject: Medal of Honor Game
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Does any here play MoH? As I'm stuck on the D-Day landings. I jump in off the landing craft and run up the beach - dead :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am 
Retro Guru

Which MoH?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 am 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC

tony, you need to get up the beach by taking cover all the time. look for the bomb holes which will have increased health and amo too. You need to run from side to side dodging explosions and get into the bomb holes as quickly as pos, then when your nearly at the top of the beach find your squad commander and listen to what he gas to say! Then make your way to the right of the beach into a bunker complex, watch out for the guy on a heavy machine gun looking up at you as you turn to go down into the bunker!! Once you have cleared that you are in the bassment of the gun tower. Are you playing it on a console? Or pc? should be the same format.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

heathy wrote:
tony, you need to get up the beach by taking cover all the time. look for the bomb holes which will have increased health and amo too. You need to run from side to side dodging explosions and get into the bomb holes as quickly as pos, then when your nearly at the top of the beach find your squad commander and listen to what he gas to say! Then make your way to the right of the beach into a bunker complex, watch out for the guy on a heavy machine gun looking up at you as you turn to go down into the bunker!! Once you have cleared that you are in the bassment of the gun tower. Are you playing it on a console? Or pc? should be the same format.

Know any cheats :lol: :lol: On a Mac Allied Assault
Ta :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC

Sorry Tony, no. I never bothered with them as they just make the games to easy :wink: It was years ago i played this game mind :wink:
You think that bits hard just wait till later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC

IIRC when you get off the beach you cannot actually kill the gun nest looking down on you, as they keep getting replaced you have to make a run for the bombhole then run again to get into the trench to clear it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

heathy wrote:
Sorry Tony, no. I never bothered with them as they just make the games to easy :wink: It was years ago i played this game mind :wink:
You think that bits hard just wait till later

IIRC when you get off the beach you cannot actually kill the gun nest looking down on you, as they keep getting replaced you have to make a run for the bombhole then run again to get into the trench to clear it.

Thanks made it to the big guns (without a cheat) good advice heathy. Yes i shoot the Germans 6 times and he kept coming back for more. But only have 26% health so running for it is short lived.
Well what are quite Sundays for but shooting Germans or Americans when playing on line. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC

I had forgotton all about that game!! I used to love it .... I remember another level where you are clearing a street by going in house to house and you keep getting hit my a sniper but took me ages to find him ... He is hidden up on a roof on the oposite side of the street hidden behind the tree line :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:21 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Is this a retro computer game?? anther few then yes. It's the on-line game I like. 15 mins of shooting people. then going to a different setting and starting all over again.

Post subject: Re: Medal of Honor Game
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:51 pm 
Retro Guru

tintin40 wrote:
I jump in off the landing craft and run up the beach - dead :shock:

Can't say it isn't realistic though.

TSC.