jade goody is dead

MAXTHEROTTI

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sadly last night during her sleep she passed away

Very sad aswell with it been mothers day

Many thoughts go out to her family and her two little boys

(now im not/wasnt her biggest fan but she has suffered badly recently and i wouldnt wish that on anyone)

rob

MAXTHEROTTI":wuep44do said:
Sadly last night during her sleep she passed away
Very sad aswell with it been mothers day
Many thoughts go out to her family and her two little boys
(now im not/wasnt her biggest fan but she has suffered badly recently and i wouldnt wish that on anyone)
rob

Cant say I followed her at all when she was in good health, but very sad that she has suffered recently and is leaving two little lads :(

RIP

It was a ghoulish episode - there was sympathy for her but as soon as she started talking, it reminded you of what she was like before...

I suppose in the long term it highlights what a git the big C can be and that we should all be aware of testing and watching for the symptoms.

That will be her legacy which is a good thing.

A sad afair, She wasnt my cup of tea but hopefully more younger women will get tested now from it... Horrible disease :cry:

I feel sorry for her two boys, but seeing the Sun with a different Jade related headline everyday of her sad demise sapped me of most of my sympathy for her. I know that sounds harsh but a very close friend of mine (my god daughters grandad) has terminal cancer and he would like nothing more than to be treated normally as have other friends and family who I have known. Jades lack of dignity has done my head in. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I expect the Vultures in the media will release a final moments documentary
Anything for the ratings and a fast buck :evil:

condolences to the family

Anyone else found the constant hawking of her illness in the media distastefull? I despise all that OK, Hello, Heat claptrap and to chronicle the tragic death of a young mother like that turns my stomach. Max Clifford has no doubt made himself a killing the last few months :roll:

rosstheboss":3kufwtwn said:
I feel sorry for her two boys, but seeing the Sun with a different Jade related headline everyday of her sad demise sapped me of most of my sympathy for her. I know that sounds harsh but a very close friend of mine (my god daughters grandad) has terminal cancer and he would like nothing more than to be treated normally as have other friends and family who I have known. Jades lack of dignity has done my head in. Sorry if this offends anyone.
Dr S":3kufwtwn said:
Anyone else found the constant hawking of her illness in the media distastefull? I despise all that OK, Hello, Heat claptrap and to chronicle the tragic death of a young mother like that turns my stomach. Max Clifford has no doubt made himself a killing the last few months :roll:
I agree completely with both of you.

Whilst it is sad that she has died in such a way, you never saw Wendy Richards on the front page of papers everyday.

I didn't like Goody anyway (racist idiot that she was), but having her tragic end splashed all over the papers daily was highly undignified and not in very good taste (IMHO)

Didn't she say she was trying to make as much money as possile for her kids? So all this media hype was with her blessing, selling stories. I don't blame her one bit, she was just looking after her kids future.

Back