I need to gain some weight fast.

The one thing a fat person says that makes me want to swing for them.

We're fat because it's in our genes

NO!!! You're fat because you eat too much and don't do any exercise you ignorant, lazy, stupid, scrounging tw*t.

:x :x

they are fat because they are morons . in the wild they would have perished long ago .

i have no problem with pointing and laughing at their kind . bacon , pies and chips , well fecking done , thats exactly what you need to live :roll:

most of the time you think you are hungry its thirst you really have

they have enough fat on them to survive without food for a considerable amount of time , i say make the fat fooks sweat it out smack head style ( oh wait no they get free drugs from the chemists dont they :x )

ARGHHHH :x :x

whats wrong with writing ?

this guys making do

foot-tire05.jpg

Russell":1ctr8yjm said:

NO!!! You're fat because you eat too much and don't do any exercise you ignorant, lazy, stupid, scrounging tw*t.

The gene thing is true to a certain extent, some people have the tandancy to put on weight easier that others. I must have the skinny gene, i consume way more calories than i should but my weight never changes, where as someone else would pile it on. I do eat all my greens n meat n sugar n salt, mix it all up.

There are some cases where it is purely hereditary or medical, but these are a very small %

EDIT: I'm not agreeing at all with those particular people, but a short article isn't enough to form a judment in my mind. Besides, state subsidy is meant to help you live ie shelter and food, not provide luxuries...while i do without because of the high taxes!

Easy_Rider":2oa6ioy3 said:
Russell":2oa6ioy3 said:

The gene thing is true to a certain extent, some people have the tandancy to put on weight easier that others. I must have the skinny gene, i consume way more calories than i should but my weight never changes, where as someone else would pile it on. I do eat all my greens n meat n sugar n salt, mix it all up.

There are some cases where it is purely hereditary or medical, but these are a very small %

EDIT: I'm not agreeing at all with those particular people, but a short article isn't enough to form a judment in my mind. Besides, state subsidy is meant to help you live ie shelter and food, not provide luxuries...while i do without because of the high taxes!

I used to think it was a simple case of calories in - calories out, but now I'm not so sure. What swayed me was when I had to stop rowing for 9 months - no exercise at all, but my eating habits (4 meals + 2 mars bars a day, plenty of booze) remained the same. So did my weight. So did my body fat count. My fitness went through the floor.

That's not to say that a healthy lifestyle isn't beneficial.

What I don't understand, is at what stage do you look in the mirror and think "maybe I should do something about it?"

Both that family and the story are just discusting, "i've no time to excersise cause i'm a student" :roll:

Classic case of not taking responsability for their own actions.

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise"

No, but you sure as sh!t find the time to eat! How do you get to college? Drive? Park 5 minutes away and walk the last bit. Then 10 minutes. Then 20 minutes.

Can't afford healthy food? Grow your own. Exercise and fresh fruit and veg.

However, much like the personal debt crisis I think the base problem is lack of education and understanding in the underlying issue.

Sadly they've got to want to change for themselves and as someone said it's about accepting responsibility and changing for the long term. There's no quick fix for a weight problem like that!

Kestonian":2h9u8izz said:
I think the base problem is lack of education and understanding in the underlying issue.

No. I disagree entirely. It's because they are too lazy to change what they eat. That simple.

You would have to be a truant since the age of 4, beyond moronic (they are wise enough to bung in for every benefit going), plus deaf and blind, to NOT know that eating sh!t, and a lot of it, and doing no exercise will make you fat. There is no way anyone of adult, or in fact, of reading age, in this country could not know this. Please. They are lazy, fat f*ckers.

I am 42 this year and it was commonly known since childhood, without it having to be taught in school (which it was anyway) that necking the equivalent of the tuckshop everyday would make you look like Row-land off Grange Hill or Billy f*cking Bunter. I spent most of my life on a council estate, surely not the location of choice for all highly-educated pillars of society, yet we all knew this. Lazy fat f*ckers of such dimensions were few and far between but I suspect the benfit system was not then fully tooled up to support them and not us, as it is now.

They like lard. They don't like salad because it doesn't taste like pies and bacon butties. Don't get me wrong, I feel their pain. I love bacon butties and curry and pizza and kebabs and Chinese and chocolate. But I feel bound to offset eating such fare with exercise because I don't want to die and I don't want to look like them. Plus, I can't afford it and I am too busy working to have the time to eat that much.

Look at them. They must watch A LOT of telly. The omnipresent Jamie Oliver ramming the message down their pie-congested throats could not have passed them by. No, they know full well what they are doing is wrong. But they look around them, every other scrounging, waddling sub-human faeces on the estate is doing the same, so they pat themselves on the back and reassure themselves they are, in their own cosy little neck of the woods, NORMAL.

They and their kind would LAUGH at anyone jogging around the block, just as they would laugh at the poor sods who are unlucky enough to have jobs on their estate - IF they were ever out of bed early enough to observe such poor souls making their way to work to subsidize their neighbour's 98" plasma and takeaway habits.

Have no sympathy for them. Society is letting them get away with it to the point where laziness has become an acceptable alternative to work and therefore being asked to raise a finger for your money is tantamount to 2 years down Gauntanamo Bay for them.

Shoot them like the pachyderms they are.

Back