Trimble GURU's out there*********************************

mustamusta

Retro Guru
Does any one here identify this frame!!!!

as from the look of it, there is NO seat-stays..... am I missing something here!!!!! or does this model have a different purpose built system!!!!

link is bellow.... ;)

Regard's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0111381440

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It doesn't have the seat tube, meaning it's one of the frames he did for trials, or it's snapped off (it does happen) and someones turned it into a trials frame :LOL:

Hope that helps, Tintin should be along soon, he's the site's resident Trimble fan.

ATB

John

Yep Trials frame. There was one just like this nearly a year ago. I thought It had been bought by a UK e-bayer? either way wouldn't touch it. seat posts are a good idea :LOL: :LOL:

Trim...

D@rN,
I thought my vision tricked me there for not seeing the seat-tube... lol

well, that is a NICE item... and YESSSSS.... I DO value a seat on my bike...((tintin40)) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

funny that U say you wouldn't touch it, U can afford to say so :LOL:
but for some1 like me, it is hard Not to have a bite every-time there is one on the line, in the thought of adding to the fleet such a BEAUTY ;)

only time will tell, if there is one out there for me!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what happen about the other Trimble?? And I think that is the same frame that was selling a year ago. The guy was selling two. that and a repaired late frame.

trim....

tintin40":2uw3jh8z said:
what happen about the other Trimble?? And I think that is the same frame that was selling a year ago. The guy was selling two. that and a repaired late frame.

the guy didn't respond in regard's to the Q's about frame condition.......

plus reached my limits on ebay too..... not sure to be gratefull of P!$$#D with it.... but will have to wait and SEARCH for a T.... out there :LOL:

Latest posts

Back