Digital Camera Reccomendations

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My ever reliable 3.2mp :oops: Olympus mji is starting to falter and so I should be in the market for a new camera soon.

Now I'll be honest I'm more point and shoot - I leave the SLR stuff to Mrs LMTTM :oops: :LOL:

Criteria - Sub £200 possibley £250 if it would make a huge difference :?

Somebody recommended Ricoh but I have little to no idea :oops:

Help.

I paid £166 for a Canon digital Ixus 9 just before Christmas from Dixons.

Very nice camera for the cash

Bought the wife a sony T700. P&S camera.

Nice big screen good size Mpixel and HD720p video.

You can pic them up for a aprox £250.
Didn't pay that myself as I'm staff. :cool:

tintin40":2vwfgk8k said:
Panasonic Lumix range is great :cool:

Thirded. ;)

I've got a DMC-TZ5 and it's easily the best camera I've had (better even than my old Dynax 800Si). Depending upon where you go it sells for anywhere from £160 to £230 depending upon the included accessories. It's got a 10x zoom, 3" LCD screen and image stabilization.

All the pics of stuff I put on here are taken with it. :)

nokia n85 :) i sold my 9mp camera last year as ive taken over a thousand pics on my 5mp n82 and am more than happy with the quality it gives me.digi cameras will be obselete in 2 years :)

stew-b":2mkefazm said:
ive taken over a thousand pics on my 5mp n82 and am more than happy with the quality it gives me.

Same here - paid good money for a Nikon Coolpix for the other half a couple of years back, my N82 takes better pics!

Got a Nikon D50 for proper pics, but can't see the point of carrying phone / camera / mp3 player when you can get one thing that does the lot.......

i had a d90x and then a fuji 9000,sold them both now and have no intention of buying another but i will for sure be buying the 8mp n86 in july when its released :D

Back