Coffee

P20

Retrobike Rider
There must be a few people on here who like a good coffee. What ya drinking? :?:
I normally get the Whittards Guatemala Elephant, but they've not sorted themselves out properly after going under and being reborn. I've got some of their After Dinner in the mean time which is nice, but they were struggling on the rest of the range :roll:

Bloody instant at the mo, at least it's Fairtrade & Organic.

Usually Taylor's Organic fresh coffee in the machine though, can't be arsed trying loads of Coffee's at the mo, I like the Taylor's.

I think its Taylors that my GF buys, quite nice stuff. Forgot to mention that i'm looking for beans

As much as I enjoy 'real' coffee I have a liking for D&E and Nescafe instants as they are quicker to make and you don't have to faff about washing coffee machines.

For me it has to be Illy or Lavazza, so many places have nice coffee but can't steam milk for sh1t!!. Place i used to work had an espresso machine in the kitchen that was free, it ground it's beans for each shot...half of us were running round the office like we were speeding our nuts off!!

Attachments

• illy_espresso.jpg
    illy_espresso.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,678
  • lavazzaqualitarossa_item.gif
    lavazzaqualitarossa_item.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,678
Has to be Douwe Egberts But de-caf as the effects are just to bad :(

I used to live about 200m from the Bettys bakery / Taylors coffee factory site in Harrogate.

When the wind was in the right direction, the smell of fresh roasdting coffee beans and baking bread was fantastic.

Back