Don't you just hate it....

Xesh

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Working on one of my bikes today and went to make a nice cuppa once I'd finished. Went to pick up the cup and it felt like a knife had gone through my finger. Dropped the cup and smashed it (luckily I hadn't put anything in it yet).

When I looked I had one of those really small metal splinters in my finger. Why is it that you never feel them go in but they always hurt like hell at the worst possible moment? :?

as a member of the electricians guild im not allowed to drop/not drink/drink quickly any cup of tea offered ....its against the rules....dropping a cuppa would be a sacking offence...ps my fav is kneeling on a ball bearing.....thats just sooooo much fun that one.

ive managed to cut myself on the foil that seals a jar of coffee before :roll:

jabbing your thumb on some scruffy frayed brake cable was an occurring problem in the shop and i seemed to slice my fingers open far too often when putting grease into cone hubs

Cutting hubs out of a pair of wheels (old chromed spokes, not worth saving) I slipped and put out my hand to catch myself. Put my full weight on the end of a freshly snipped spoke, which went straight into the palm of my hand and out the other side...

one-eyed_jim":2tlnckyw said:
Cutting hubs out of a pair of wheels (old chromed spokes, not worth saving) I slipped and put out my hand to catch myself. Put my full weight on the end of a freshly snipped spoke, which went straight into the palm of my hand and out the other side...

i feel ill

yep been meaning to get one for 15 years :LOL: they keep passing me by :(

who makes them other than pace ? is there a motoring equivalent ? ( i keep looking for something but can never find something similar )

perry":1che9add said:
yep been meaning to get one for 15 years :LOL: they keep passing me by :(

who makes them other than pace ? is there a motoring equivalent ? ( i keep looking for something but can never find something similar )

I've had mine for about that long! :LOL:

Finishline, Weldtite and Answer Manitou among others make them (these are the ones that screw on to the tube). If you want a 'proper' one then Ison Distribution do the Dualco gun, but you have to fill it up yourself from a tub.

Here: http://www.ison-distribution.com/ison/e ... brand=DUAL

great :D

ive been using the same tub of bullshot for about 8 years . i remember getting it and frank the shop owner saying "get the larger , itl work out cheaper" and it has :LOL:

saw a tub of the stuff go on ebay a while ago , didnt know there was a market for old grease :LOL:

Back