Ebay advice

Benandemu

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've just logged on and the summary screen layout has made me sick!

I know there are some devious people intent on fixing unbroken things in the world, and I can now no longer view all my watched items on one page, plus pages are slower to update.

Now somebody clever may know how to view ebay through the older format, just like they allow you to still opt out of the new search experience (which also makes me sick).

Is there any help or shall I retrain my old brain all the new tricks, and become sentimental about how great ebay's usability was?

it was possible to opt out of the new style My eBay page, but not anymore. Its been retired for good, according to eBay 95% of people were using the new style so it must be good. I would guess that the figure was only so high because new members accept it as normal and the button to change it back to the old style was hidden very well on the page. Its the fourth reich!

yep, happened to me last night, stupid thing is some of the links in the left pane bring it up in old style, like "account"

What I would say is that we are not all blind, why such big fonts and such huge gaps. You just can't get the same info on one page, and yes it is slower.

Back