• Total voters

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
(For footie fans this one.) I feel it should be kept till the final.

gayball to use the correct term is played by 22 overpaid hairdressers, sponsored by banks with no money left, who kick a bag of wind around a field. who cares whether it is at the local rec ground or an over expensive waste of money stadium!! :LOL:

no offence meant if you like the game! :LOL:

sorry, just don't get it, why is it so popular?

I see that, in spite of two subject changes, we are still only attracting haters.

Beckham paying for his own transfer because his wife would rather live in Milan! Genius that lad!

Guys, if you don't like football then don't read the bloody thread, it even says " footie fans " in the title :roll:
Probably better off looking @ www.extremeknitting.com instead :LOL:

Tony, no it should be kept for the final only, they most likely need to get some of the money back they spent on it.

They did have the semi's @ the millennium stadium before.

Guys, if you don't like football then don't read the bloody thread, it even says " footie fans " in the title
Probably better off looking @ www.extremeknitting.com instead

Look they even have their own poll:

http://www.knittersreview.com/poll.asp

:D

Scary thing is - change the word "knitting" or "yarn" for "bikes" or "bike bits" in most of these polls and that's us :shock: :LOL:

- Has your yarn stash ever been a cause of domestic strife between you and the non-knitting members of your household?

- Do you tend to stick with the same brand of knitting needles?

- How often do you wash your handknits?

- Do you consider yourself a solitary or social knitter?

- Do you keep all your knitting tools and gadgets in one bag?

- You prefer your knitting needles made out of which material?

- Have you ever chosen a yarn that you knew wouldn't wear very well, but you liked it so much that you didn't care?

I could go on... :LOL:

hey heathy, originally it didn't say footie fans in the title, sorry to cause offence, i'll go look at extremeknitting now.

:D

Back