only on the bay!!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Here is a classic

Put my beloved enduro up last night for £500 on the bay, Got this email over night.

hey man, i really want a mountain bike and i have been looking for a while i live in the united states. is there any way i could purchuse this bike for around $600. please contact me back because i am interested. thanks!

So I look on my account to see if there is any interest , Oooowww one bid already :D ..... Its from him!!! :shock: . 0% feedback from USA and he has bid $700 already but wants to know if I would be interested in selling it for around $600 :roll:

after 350 transactions on ebay am I heading for my first hassle?? :LOL:

mention you wont post outside of europe and remove the bid

if you want to have a dig tell him if he cant find a bike in a country that large he really isnt looking hard enough

change your seller preferences. then when you list the countries you want the ad to be visible in, only people from those countries will be able to bid.
you can also revoke his bid if required.

Well its not the country Im bothered about ... If they pay I am happy to send it anywhere :D See if he replys to my email and go from there.

Sounds like my car which I sold last year. Guy from the Ukraine contacts me as he says he desperately wants my car. Will I take a cheque for £5000?

A RHD 2000 Peugeot 306 for a LHD country... Yeah right.

So I sent him a mail back with '419' written in 100pt font.

hamster":26wc33d4 said:
Sounds like my car which I sold last year. Guy from the Ukraine contacts me as he says he desperately wants my car. Will I take a cheque for £5000?

A RHD 2000 Peugeot 306 for a LHD country... Yeah right.

So I sent him a mail back with '419' written in 100pt font.

sold my rusty van last year to a guy from lithuania . it was advertsied as spare or repair only as it failed MOT .

he came to pick it up , paid cash for it and said he was putting another car in bits in the back and was driving 2000 miles to lithuania . :shock:

Back