Paypal Account Limitations

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Warning to all those that receive money into their Paypal account

Make sure the figure doesn't go over £1700 in 12 months or they'll limit your account - Bastardo's

Just had a bit of a wild day on one of eBay's mad Sundays sold 24 items. Some bike stuff but a lot of other things as well. I've had money paid into my account throughout the day from buyers.

So I've been buying some nice shiny bike stuff with these funds. Probably spent close to £200. Just checked my email and I've got one from Paypal saying they've limited my account. I can receive money but can't bloody spend it.

Thing is I can't pay for some of the items that I've just won on bids AND I can't bloody bid on some XTR kit that I've been 'watching' for the last week. Sent the sellers a message just hope they are understanding.

So that's a warning to everyone who sells and uses Paypal

Bastardo's

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The limitations as so that pay pal are conforming to Money Laundering Legislation. I got it last week. All you have to do is is sign in and complete phone verification on your account. It takes 5 minutes and is easy enough. Then you can carry on using your account. ;)

how on earth can you owe paypal £423?? the only way i can see that happening is if your account was at zero with no cards on it then you have non delivery claims put in against you?? :?

stew-b":35m7l1fi said:
how on earth can you owe paypal £423?? the only way i can see that happening is if your account was at zero with no cards on it then you have non delivery claims put in against you?? :?

Pretty much - except I've never sold anything for £400 - this came out of the blue, the bank account that the money was transfered to is aHSBC account - I dont have a HSBC account!

14 emails and counting... :?

chris667":ti0jtavx said:
I hate Ebay. You ought to be getting intertest on that £1700, they are. :evil: :evil:

At the moment they're not earning much, a small satisfaction.

I try to use bank transfer these days as much as I can. Don't like e-bay/paypal business practises.

Back