Congratulations Radjatoe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

manitou916

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Congratulations are very much in order.

After more than 10 years on eBay and having only ever received positive feedback in 800+ trades I have finally been exposed as a charlatan by fellow RetroBiker radjatoe (Martijn).

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... manitou916

I would like thank him for not making an effort to contact me before leaving neutral feedback. For claiming that my decals do not stick to anything. And for the following honest response when questioned:

"What do I have to ask you, if your decals stick perfectly? I am very sorry, but I prepared it properly (if not, why do I buy it? To spend the money?), in fact they even didn't stick on glass!

I am sorry but I cannot give you good feedback if the product is not ok, that is why I gave a neutral feedback, but no hard feelings. In my opinion the product was not ok.

I wish you all the best by selling your products."

The true gent than he is I am of course grateful he didn't go for the patronising response.

I'm sure the RetroBike community would like to thank radjatoe for his exclusive expose, so lets all raise a glass to PC Martijn. Cheers!

* Moderator. Please add me to the Bad Traders thread. Thank you.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gordons decals and service is spot on. i have used many decals from him and never had a single problem. and yes they do stick to glass, you can go look at my garage window which hasnt been cleaned in 11 years,

here is some off gordons decals on some shiny alloy polished toplines i did recently. stuck perfectly...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51364

its sad how people get kicks out off ruining people's perfect feedback..

Neutral isn't negative! And if the stickers didn't stick, they didn't stick! Though I very much agree that he should have contacted you first to give you an opportunity to sort something out (mistakes can happen!)
Ebay's feedback system sucks! ;)

ebay feedback is overrated if you ask me. I have 2 negative out of 821 total due to people either not reading the advert properly or not giving me chance to correc the situation.

It was mildly annoying the lose the 100% rating but at the end of the day, it's only the random thoughts of a bunch of (mostly crazy) people whose lives have very briefly touched yours.

In the big picture of our real lives, it doesn't count for sh*t. Ebay feedback is often more of a comment on the buyers than the sellers.

i do understand your feelings at losing the 100% feedback, i myself have it and would like to keep it if possible.

unfortunately as a large volume seller it was bound to happen at some point. but as dave says, negative feedback is often a bigger comment on the person leaving the comment than it is on the person recieving the -ve feedback. annoying though it is.

when i find something on evilbay i want i do check out the seller, it's common sense in this day and age. i actively look for the odd -ve feedback in the hundreds but i'm not looking at the -ve comment, i'm looking at the response to it. your comment back explains that you didn't get a chance to help sort the situation so i would still buy from you and not be concerned, i think most good buyers do this. so i don't hink it will put anyone off, 1 neutral in 945 +ve comments you have no worries.

bearing in mind the prices you sell at is it not worth sending him another set for free on deletion of his comments, not ideal for you and i admit it would be annoying to you but i suppose it depends how upset by the comments you are. although, judging by your post i assume you are upset.

when i need some pace/syncros etc stickers i'll buy from you, knowing that you are poster here is enough for me not to even consider that there would be a problem anyway. :D

:shock:

??

dude!!

i gave you an neutral feedback, because the decals you sended me DIDN'T STICK om my freshly painted Pace rc-35..The transparant folie where the decals where put on sticked more than the decals themself..

Oh my god!! Oh for that i am verry sorry that 1 was the first one who didn't gave you a positive feedback..i hope i didn't changed your live with my NEUTRAL feedback, that is something totaly different than a negative..

jeeez get a life.. :D

It seems to me that this issue could and should have been resolved through ebay :?

I have had one or two 'negative' experiences on ebay with other retrobike members (non-payment as a seller and badly described goods as a buyer) but I've never seen it necessary to out them here.

manitou916":1nqf8z0h said:
* Moderator. Please add me to the Bad Traders thread. Thank you.

If you really want I can? PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back