Quote of the day...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
"I had a load of plums, so I started to put all the stickers off them onto 'me orange, to bring in, and now I can't get them off that."

:? :LOL:

"With a stop light, green means 'go' and yellow means 'slow down'. With a banana, however, it is quite the opposite. Yellow means 'go', green means 'whoa, slow down', and red means 'where the heck did you get that banana?' " - Mitch Hedberg

They say your not supposed to put metal in a microwave.....they're right.

Why are the pictures square when the lens is round?

If heat rises heaven maybe hotter than hell?

I have a CD burner.....my fireplace.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.

You can't have everything. Where would you put it? (especially for Retrobikers)

All Steve Wright

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Wright

RetroBike application ?
An American Indian elder described his own inner struggles this way: "Inside of me there two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time." When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, "The one I feed the most."

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat.
(Albert Einstein....allegedly)

Some people are like slinkies...
They're really good for nothing,
but they still bring a smile to your face
when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together.
Clint Eastwood, Gunnery Sgt. Tom 'Gunny' Highway, Heartbreak Ridge (1986)

Q.What's the website?
A.Retrobike
Q:dot com?
A:dot co dot uk
[scrolls down first page]
"[Laughs] Jo Burt! I've just been speaking to him on the phone!"

Where was I?

If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer

Back