amber road tyres

bontyfiend

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Has anyone ever come across any 700c tyres that are butterscotch/amber/skin colour?
Like butterscotch Psychos or Dart Magic but bigger and skinnier (and slicker)?

I had a Continental Olympic tubular once that was amber,they were £100 each though :cry: Check Ribble cycles,Parker International etc they might have something.

MJN":mydfyntj said:
I had a Continental Olympic tubular once that was amber,they were £100 each though :cry:
Yikes! They're £199.99 each now :shock:
I don't have tubular wheels (or £400 to spare!) so I'll have to keep searching.

A few years ago now I had a set of Hutchinson clinchers totaly slick in the sort of colour you're looking for, helpfuly I have no idea what model they were.

Thanks ibif, will have a look around. Let me know if you remember!

Chris, those are great colour-wise but you're right: a bit beefier than what I'm after. Cheers for the tip though!

The only thing I can remember is that they had cloth side walls with a green Hutchinson sticker on. Sorry, the chances of me remebering the name are slim to nil.

Continental are doing GP4000s in white if thats any sort of alternative.

Well, the colour's right but you'd have to be a nutter to use these on the road!

bf67_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-CONTINENTAL-U ... 18Q2el1247

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back