JobCentre F@*%$^# Plus

xizang

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Trying to get new training for various jobs sorted today. Visited Careers Wales which fund re@ct training. I was informed by the very helpful Lady there that Job Centre Plus also fund training for some of the courses I wanted. Off I toddle to JCP where I had to make am appointment for 5 hours later :evil:

Went back there, explained my situation YET AGAIN to the guy there. He said that 'I'd changed my mind' about what I wanted to do since I spoke to him 2 weeks ago. I then had to explain that I wanted to do as many courses as possible, so that I'd have a wider spectrum for more jobs.
He said 'No funding is available as I'm from a privelidged area!!!!!'. If I lived 300 metres up the road I'd be eligible :evil:

The people I used to work with can have all the training they want as they are from the so-called 'under priveliged' area.

I phoned the Welsh Assembly about it and when asked where I lived the dumb receptionist asked 'Is it in Wales!!!!'.

We're all out of f#@*ing work so why should I be penalised for working in the same place for 17 years and at the end of the day they get more help to find work :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rant over.....................................for now :twisted:

To quote the current media mantra: 'it's a postcode lottery!' All the best for your training and job hunting.

ill join you for a rant

went to do that thing where you sit with the person and they sign that bit of paper you write on saying how there are no jobs anywhere within 30 miles for more than 5 hours a week when i asked when would i hear anything . not so much as a letter since i went in on the 13th of jan . the lady had to get the supervisor to tell me i needed to fill in a different form :roll:

when i signed up for it back then i tried to use the house phone but couldnt because it isnt touch tone so i did it online . only to recieve a phonecall where i had to give the same list of details about how i wasnt an asylum seeking blind pensioner . got an apointment a week later

went in and was told somewhere in my online form and phonecall something was wrong so i was told to fill in a form and send it off

they managed to lose that form so i did another :roll:

which leads me to today where i just did yet another of the same form :evil:

so 1 online form , a phone form and something like 3 paper forms and they still havnt sorted anything out

i asked when i first went in ( when you are told you need to make an apointment for a week later ) about that newdeal stuff and training but was told id need to be a braindead heroin dependant who hasnt been able to find work for 6 months :roll:

i know what will happen . ill recieve payments for months in advance the day i manage to get a job and then have to pay it all back while getting sent daily letters saying i owe x amount . just like the last time

To top it off:
With all the running and arsing about today I didn't have time to open my mail. Just opened it :evil: A letter from my house insurance saying that they haven't received a signed declaration on page X. Funny how they had the other 6 pages with signatures on. AND I photocopied everything before I sent it to them. Got to pay at least another month's mortgage now :evil:
Fu#@ing @r$ehole$

burn them all...and you can nail the family tax credit twits to the wall as well....... :twisted:

That's exactly the reason I haven't bothered going in to see them yet. I'm a mild mannered chap with the patience of Jamie Oliver's spell checker but I just know after five minutes with those chumps I will go mad and end up fighting the security guards they seem to employ there now. There's a thought, if those chaps are there making sure the JC+ people aren't rightly murdered, who is going to collect the shopping trollies?
Trouble is, I'm going to need to see them as I have a question or two for them. Do I need an appointment then?

yeah i tried putting it off for as long as possible :(

you could go in but whoever is on the door will tell you you need to phone and its a lengthy call . a very lengthy call :LOL:

you can phone them up ...it saves on stress and a night in the cells.....i once had a claim for housing benefit take nearly 7 months to sort....hateful people reminds me of the scene in reaper where the demons take out screws in the flatpacks..im sure 1 or 2 work for the benefit people. :D

:cry: My carers allowance has stopped now... And have to go and see the jobseekers on Tuesday .... This is filling me with joy :cry:

Back