Ride tomorrow

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I have had a sh1t week at work; it has been ridiculously busy (although, in this economy thats not a bad thing) and private internet use has been stopped :shock: :cry:

So, a big ride is planned for tomorrow to de-stress :cool:

I have only managed TT twice this week, so the Tequesta is going to get ridden hard :D I havent a route planned, so I am just going to see where the trails lead, a few potential new routes have been spotted this week so I am going exploring ;)

Baiku to follow............

Tut tut, wrong forum :roll: Could have been worse mate, could have been rushed into hospital with a suspected heart attack like me :evil:
That was a fun morning i can tell the.

Yeah yeah still kicking :LOL: Turned out to be some infection of the cartilage between the ribs and lungs. I've been having pains in my chest for a few weeks and on Tuesday morning i got pains in my arm, so i phoned nhs direct. They then decided to call me a ambulance. It was one of those first response guys in a car that came first, mad scenes at work, there i was sat in my office chair rigged up to a ECG machine and a oxygen mask :shock: Should have seen the look on my secretary's face :LOL: I did think i was going to die for about 20 odd minutes though, not good. Then the proper ambulance came and took me away, a day of tests and then home. When they told me it was a infection i couldn't help but smile. Happy days hey ;)

heathy":1pkldedb said:
Tut tut, wrong forum :roll: Could have been worse mate, could have been rushed into hospital with a suspected heart attack like me :evil:
That was a fun morning i can tell the.

Jeez mate....what happened?

:shock: That sounds awful

Is the infection serious? You know anything to be worried about ?

Nah, not worried now. Still in pain just like i have been for the last 3 weeks, it was just the fact that a had pains in my left arm that triggered my alarms, thats why i phoned NHS direct, normally i'm a stubborn git who doesn't bother with doctors.

You cant mess about with chest pains Heathy :shock:

Still, thank christ its all ok mate :cool:

Back