Food Issues

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Does anyone else phone up for a takeaway and not have to give there delivery address as the guy knows it off by heart :oops: :oops: :oops: :LOL:

Or is it just me. ??

......Please say its not just me :? :? :oops:

I'm greeted by "Hello Mr Andrews" whenever I call my local Chinese. Caller ID and a reticence to cook anything have a lot to answer for :)

Sithlord":6hwn3pu7 said:
Does anyone else phone up for a takeaway and not have to give there delivery address as the guy knows it off by heart :oops: :oops: :oops: :LOL:

Or is it just me. ??

......Please say its not just me :? :? :oops:

Speeddial 9 on my mobile.... :oops:

Happens to me every time too! In fact I bumped into to one of the chefs who works for the local indian in the supermarket and he said he was worried cos we hadnt rung for a bit :shock:

Used to be like this for us.
"Guy with stupid english accent calls for pizza" They had the order ready before I'd finished telling them what I wanted.

then we moved to the sticks....

Local pizzeria is crap. nearest good pizza is a 30 minute drive, and a 10 minute walk from the car park away.

So we bought a stone plate with the new oversized oven. Everythings peachy again, thanks to the Jamie oliver recipe.

As for curry. Flying to Manchester is easier than getting a good one in this country. So I learned to make my own. Pizza stone plate sorts the Nan dilemma too.

But God, how I miss Abdul's in rusholme.

I don't even ring anymore. 8:15 every Friday evening I roll up and make my way through the crowd for 2 pizzas and garlic bread. Sad as ****!

Si

Back