Woooooooo hoooooooooooo

Harry, you're just putting on a brave front!!

I think you are missing them already and have phoned the mrs at least once to ask how you work the cooker/kettle/toaster/dishwasher/washing machine/hair curlers etc.......

Al. :D

Mrs S has had winter vomiting virus all week and has been in bed for 6 every night this week- bliss! I've been watching GT Racer &Top gear on Dave, Pimp my Ride and Dirty Sanchez on TMF all week whilst drinking too much and fettling the bikes in the living room- ace :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got the RC100 finished last night too so had an extra glass of Port to celebrate :cool:
S

Dr S":s2aow01f said:
Mrs S has had winter vomiting virus all week and has been in bed for 6 every night this week- bliss! I've been watching GT Racer &Top gear on Dave, Pimp my Ride and Dirty Sanchez on TMF all week whilst drinking too much and fettling the bikes in the living room- ace :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got the RC100 finished last night too so had an extra glass of Port to celebrate :cool:
S

Living the dream :cool:

Gc

My other half is off to Florida next week for 2 weeks !

I have my time planed, Im going to get the first long rides of the year in, and go out at night to drink to much and talk to inappropriate women :twisted:

:) honestly, it's that bad to have a girlfriend or being married? I thought they are fun and keep you warm in bed ;) even though I am single atm and being single does sucks :(

You are a fickle lot :roll: (well most of you) :LOL:

Back