workbenches?

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i'm looking for a work bench for the garage . . .

anyone got any ideas that aren't daft money?

a friend recommended one from argos( :shock: ) had a look coz it was only 60quid and it said heavy duty, read a review, it said "heavy duty? more like light duty, crap for mounting a vice" etc so that one is out!

then i looked via google, wow!!! big money!! even for basic stuff!! i would love a decent one from kestral engineering but the budget doesn't really stretch that far for home use. (think i was spoiled a bit in the bike trade!)

then i found this on screwfix, size looks perfect and it has drawers/shelf etc and the price is pretty sensible

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/78303/Acc ... ench-Black

what do you reckon?

As above. Scavenge some old kitchen units and worktop. This gives you cupboards, drawers and top for next to nowt.

same as the green rabibit ( or would be if i had the space ) im currently using the living room floor :LOL:

well i was thinking kitchen work top supported by a couple of legs then fixed to the wall in a couple of places, but i want something i can really swing on if i need to, so i wanted something quite heavy duty, something designed for the job, not something adjusted to do it.

but thanks :D

will show me the home page etc but won't let me see much more, gives me the you might not be connected to the internet blank page, but i know i am coz i'm here now! :LOL:

i'll have a look in a bit, see if it or my computer are working, thanks :D

Latest posts

Back