Trion:z

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Afternoon all,

Anyone had experience of these? A couple of mates who play rugby and football have recommended them, but I'm a total skeptic about this sort of product. :?

I'd be interested to know if anyone has tried other magnetic or negative Ion products (I know Canterbury now incorporate negative Ion material in their rugby tops for pros).

Obviously anything that helps to increase energy levels and improve performance would be a welcome addition to my day to day life! :)

If you have no idea what I'm on about here is the link: www.trionz.co.uk

They're utter bobbins, but they were a cool accessory for golfers a couple of years back.

I wore one because i'm sad like that, but they do precisely nothing.

Thanks for the feedback...always interested to hear from someone who isn't writing a recommendation on the Trion:z website! :)

BarneyRubble":1uyxzxxs said:
Thanks for the feedback...always interested to hear from someone who isn't writing a recommendation on the Trion:z website! :)

I think they're just a fashion thing amongst pro sportsmen. They come in multi-colours so the golfers wore them in their national colours.

As for Canterbury, they try all sorts of gimmicks to market their kit. They put differant coloured dots on the shoulders of their football shirts as their 'research' claimed it made it easier to see a team-mate out of the corner of your eye. I personally i've always find that them wearing a competely differant colour shirt is the biggest clue to their whereabouts...

You'd hope that as a professional sportsman you'd be able to pick out your own team mates, although after watching some of the passes in the England v Italy rugby at the weekend, I'm not so sure! :LOL:

BarneyRubble":3f6aem3h said:
You'd hope that as a professional sportsman you'd be able to pick out your own team mates, although after watching some of the passes in the England v Italy rugby at the weekend, I'm not so sure! :LOL:

It's all about fractions at the elite sports level, that's how these things get sold - anything to give you that extra 0.01% - just like why the Trion:Z are selling.

i could sell you some magic beans . id have to market them of course . oh and give some to some sportsmen and bung them a few quid so the general public will know they are magic ;)

perry":3nicxjgx said:
i could sell you some magic beans . id have to market them of course . oh and give some to some sportsmen and bung them a few quid so the general public will know they are magic ;)

I realise they sound pretty far fetched, but the guys who recommended them to me are proper cynical rugby boys who aren't really into mystical cures....hence my question to see if anyone else had tried them.

Back