Ozzy bush fires

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Could i take this opportunity to send my condolences to all of the people of victoria touched by this tragedy.

If there are any retrobikers in the area,stay safe and our thoughts are with you.

Al.

I have seen pics and the news, it looked pretty bad out there, it was the hottest day at 46 degrees and worst bushfire in Australia history. I have a friend lives in Melbourne and luckily she is ok after getting a text from her. My condolences to the ones have been affected by this.

135 confirmed deaths, and half of the state of Victoria has been decreed a crime scene!

Our thoughts are with you.

Terrible thing ,i hope no one here is involved
Its really shocking to think some were started deliberately :evil:

Sadly firelighting is a huge problem over here.

99.999% of volunteer fireys are salt of the earth types, always seems to be a couple locked up every year tho. for starting em as well.

We have a few 40 degree C days coming up here in WA, not a good time of year to be a firey.........

Andy

We had a close call, less than half a mile away a grass fire set 6 houses alight. Luckily, being on the South East side of Melbourne, we are surrounded by open paddocks. Those on the North and East are ringed by a mountain range, covered in trees, and a real threat when the hot Northerly winds blow up. Still 13 large fires are still burning, and will do for at least a week. Weather is looking promising for less devastation with no hot weather forcast for the next week.

Back