Angry wife...maybe!

Shamus

BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I promised to my wife week ago " I dont buy anything for a couple months", because she let me buy my dream "retro" -frame on that day!

She wants to have a dog and we are now saving money for that...
but I sold my roadbike away yesterday and ordered a new Colnago with Record group today... :roll:

She might be angry today evening when she finds out this :LOL:
Usually she is very understanding, but my old bike was also carbon Colnago with Records...

ha.ha :LOL: thats funny

Me being clever, I am racking and stacking them now, Me and the Mrs have set the date of Christmas term this year (she is a teacher) when she is going to move up here.

I know she is going to be a pain the arse or sensible with money which ever way you look at it so I am getting them all in now :LOL: I will make sure projects are stashed up before it all happens!! :LOL:

I have 3 1/2 bikes and she has 1,

i see the postie more than she does so goodies get smuggled into the cave before she sees them, which incidently she is serving a lifetime ban from so she need never know what goes on in there :LOL:

TheGreenRabbit":6bmfn224 said:
I am no were as bad as a lot of people on here, but with only 3 bikes I still get How many bikes do you need . . .

I frequently get asked that (not by Dr K, I should add, who is very understanding)

I don't need any. But they keep me quiet, and that has its advantages.

exbiker":2ucmm5cq said:
i see the postie more than she does

wouldnt bet on it, nudge, nudge, wink ,wink ...

BTW one guy I know bought a brand new de rosa, dura ace throughout and told his his mrs it was a halfords special on offer @ £99. She believed it too.

pigman":3pdj231b said:
BTW one guy I know bought a brand new de rosa, dura ace throughout and told his his mrs it was a halfords special on offer @ £99. She believed it too.

Hmmm, sounds familiar :LOL:

If she keeps on bringing up the subject, they never forget this kind of thing, even years later it will come up; distract her with something pink and fluffy - womens minds go blank when they see pink things.

pigman":14b999w9 said:

Cant do that... she has raced many years and will know the real prices :roll:
but, she has 8 bikes herself. So it´s not number of bikes...it´s only that I broke my promises. :?

Anyway... I´m getting my dream frame and new Colnago at next week! :D :D :D

Back