**** me, its proper snowing AGAIN

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Its dropped an inch of snow since about half 7 when I went to the pub. Just in time for the morning non rush hour on Monday...

And why oh why did I put this in the 'forsale thread???'

thanks I don't need any of your snow - I have plenty myself :LOL: (are you selling by the cubic metre?!)

Re: f**k me, its proper snowing AGAIN

legrandefromage":p5zl0c2q said:
And why oh why did I put this in the 'forsale thread???'

Tut Tut! You have lost the plot! :LOL:

Re: f**k me, its proper snowing AGAIN

legrandefromage":2vwmolx8 said:
Its dropped an inch of snow since about half 7

Sh1t :shock:

I have just looked outside :roll: :x :(

cannondale king":1q8bnynk said:
good old lowestoft every where in the u has had snow but we havn't seen any what so ever bliss :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Really, feel free to come on up and have some of ours.....I fecking hate the bloody stuff :roll:

Pickle":147mj0zh said:
cannondale king":147mj0zh said:
good old lowestoft every where in the u has had snow but we havn't seen any what so ever bliss :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Really, feel free to come on up and have some of ours.....I fecking hate the bloody stuff :roll:

your ok mate i get scared by the stuff to much as it is brings back memorys of norway in the arctic cycle when i was in the navy attached to the marines snow ice hole swim arrrrhhhhh flash back carm happy place calm happy place :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: its the most pointless thing snow since chocolate fire guards :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back